ExHale CO2 bags are a good way to create a continuous supply of natural carbon dioxide for your growing environment – they utilise natural mycelial mass to create carbon dioxide. Once they’ve expired the organic mycelial mass can easily be recycled and used for composting / adding to soil.
Carbon dioxide is continuously generated by ExHale bags for a period of around 3-6 months after purchase. The bags contain a clever microporous ‘breathing’ patch on the side of the bag to allow the flow of a steady and consistent output. One bag can comfortably provide extra Co2 for four to six large plants or roughly 16 square feet.
Key features include:
- Completely natural mode of action by mycelial mass;
- Each bag caters for 4-6 large plants or a growing environment of 16 square feet;
- 100% recyclable and can be used for composting / soil amendments;
- Special breathing patch for a steady and consistent output;
- No need to turn off or on, generates CO2 continuously.
The bags come complete and ready to be use, you just need to move the hanging bracket up so that it is above the breathable patch and place the bag in your growing environment. There’s no turning off and on after that, just leave the bag alone and it’ll continue producing CO2 until its ‘replace by’ date.