RootMASS fabric pots have proved very popular in store over the last couple of years.
Key features of fabric pots include:
- excellent drainage as they are made out of a pourous material;
- great aeration of the rootzone which can help to regulate temperature in this critical area;
- promotion of air-pruning improves root structure and density;
- can be used in recirculating systems and acts as a filter between the growing medium and the reservoir;
- foldable, easier for transportation and storage;
- handles for easier movement when in use.
Here we have listed the sizes of RootMASS fabric pots that have proved most popular in the shop, larger and smaller sizes are available but not held in stock so if you need a size that we don’t list please just give us a call.