FloraKleen from General Hydroponics is a unique salt clearing solution that can be used during the cultivation of your plants and as a flushing agent prior to harvesting. It is primarily designed for use in all types of hydroponic systems where the build-up of salts from chemical fertilisers can cause blockages and problems with keeping your hydroponics system clean and functioning effectively.
It can also be used in all other growing media (including soil) to help remove unwanted fertiliser residues. FloraKleen can be used safely whilst your plants are still growing and will act to maintain the elemental / nutritional balance. It can also be used as a flushing agent before you harvest your plants.
In contrast to many other cleaning products, FloraKleen is not an enzyme based cleaning agent and instead uses a completely different technology.
During cultivation FloraKleen will:
- Break down and dissolve mineral salts
- Minimise plant stress from a build-up of excess nutrients
- Help prevent nutrient ‘lock-out’ by breaking chemical bonds
- Nourish and boost microbial life
As a final flush FloraKleen will:
- Halt plant maturation several days before harvest and boost sugar production
- Wash away all fertiliser residues when used one to two days before harvest
Key features of FloraKleen include:
- Highly concentrated formula to give you more bang for your buck
- Ideal for removing salts in hydroponic systems
- Can be used with all growing media
- Can be used throughout the entire growth cycle
- Unique cleaning product that isn’t enzyme based
FloraKleen is a tried and tested cleaning and flushing agent that does what it says it does. We highly recommend cleaning / flushing agents for anybody using a hydroponic system, especially dripper system, as excess salts from fertiliser can cause blockages in these systems. Overall, FloraKleen is great for maintaining harmony in your growing environment and is a useful product for all gardeners.