Bio-Wetter is an organic wetting agent extracted from the Yukka plant. This wetter contains natural bio stimulants and water tension breaking saponins.
When used as a foliar spray BioWetter will:-
- Reduce surface tension
- Improve the performance of pesticides
- Improve water spread and penetration
- Improve uptake of nutrients and trace elements
When used as a soil drench Bio-Wetter will:
- Increase biological activity within the medium
- Improve seed germination
- Improve nutrient absorption
- Stimulate plant growth
- Soften hard compacted soils
Bio-Wetter is also an excellent anti-stress agent helping your plants to recover from things such as transplanting, extreme temperatures, toxic shock and transportation damage.
Directions for use:-
Foliar spray: Mix 1ml – 1.5ml per litre of water.
Soil Drench: Mix 2.5ml – 3ml per litre of water.