Oldtimer Organic Magnesium is a great product to use for a rapid cure of Magnesium deficiencies which are common when growing in a peat based media as well as keeping the plant healthy.
The added Magnesium will benefit the plant with superior health, rapid response to deficiencies and assists with vigour and the uptake of Potassium.
Magnesium is also an important element for the production of chlorophyll meaning with the use of this Oldtimer Organic Magnesium will ensure your plants remain healthy from seed to harvest.
How to Use:
- Dissolve one scoop per 10 litres of water
- Use once during the vegetative stage
- Use again around week 5 of fruiting stage
- Use whenever deficiencies arise
- In severe cases of deficiency, Oldtimer Magnesium can be used up to one scoop per litre