The Secret Jardin Dark Street DS120 Revision 4 Grow Tent measures 120cm x 120cm x 198cm.
The main difference between the Revision 4 and its predecessor is in the new ducting brackets and flanges enabling you to install the intake and extraction vents to suit your situation, also the new CableIt product which allows the user to cut a cable port at the most convenient place through the wall of the tent.
To be clear, The Dark Street DS120 Revision 4 has no pre-cut ports/socks for intake and extraction when it comes out of the box – you get to install these in situ. which reduces the need for excessive ductwork. However, if you are looking for a more familiar ‘plug-and-play’ solution which dictates where the ducting and cables pass through the tent then look to the DR120 – these two models are now at a similar same price-point.
The DS120 R4 features:
- A strong, easy to use roof support system
- Highly reflective (95%) light-tight material
- 150mm extraction vent bracket, cutting kit and flange
- 150mm intake vent bracket, cutting kit and light baffle.
- 1 X cable port for fitting where convenient.
- 1 X waterproof floor liner.
The DS120 is a well-made grow tent that is suitable for use with a 600W Parabolic 100cm Grow Light and 6″ extraction system.