The Secret Jardin L100 Revision 4 has three chambers – one larger space for bigger plants (be that vegging or flowering) and two small chambers to the side which can be configured for propagation/mother plant/veg as required.
The L100 measures 100cm wide X 60cm deep (front to back) x 158cm high. It features:
- Highly reflective light-tight material – Mylar M210D.
- 2 X 100mm extraction vent bracket, cutting kit and flange.
- 2 X 100mm intake vent bracket, cutting kit and light baffle.
- 2 X cable port for fitting where convenient.
- 2 X waterproof floor liner.
The overall 100cm width is split into 60cm (creating the 60cm X 60cm main chamber) and 40cm creating two 40cm X 60cm chambers. The lower space has a height of 100cm and the upper chamber has with a height of 58cm.
The main chamber is suitable for CFL lights or 150W – 250W HID lights.
The smaller chambers would be limited to smaller CFL lamps/ T5’s or TLED strips but these always the best options for propagation and young plants.
We really like what Secret Jardin have done with this range of tents, they provide growers with a fully contained environment that allows all three parts of the growing cycle to be nicely tucked away within one structure, really good idea.